Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - Our Core Principles
Aronberg Goldgehn embraces diversity, equity and inclusion as core principles. We value diversity in our people, our professional colleagues, our clients and our vendors. We value the unique ideas, experiences and viewpoints that people of different backgrounds bring to our firm. Aronberg Goldgehn is also dedicated to fostering an inclusive working environment that is welcoming and comfortable for people of different backgrounds, beliefs, opinions and affiliations.
The firm is committed to recruiting, developing, retaining and promoting talented individuals from groups historically underrepresented in our profession. We believe that the collaboration of people from diverse backgrounds fosters creative problem solving, the delivery of high quality legal services and greater client satisfaction – which are all central to our continued success as a firm.
In furtherance of these commitments, Aronberg Goldgehn is a member of the Chicago Committee on Minorities in Large Law Firms, an organization dedicated to advancing diverse attorneys within the legal profession.
The firm’s DEI Committee works to execute these principles in firm operations. Recent outcomes include:
- coordinating firmwide implicit bias training;
- sponsoring a contribution to the DuSable Museum of African American History in honor of Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday;
- coordinating firmwide “On This Day in Black History” communications to mark Black History Month;
- launching a Summer Associate program with an emphasis on recruiting diverse candidates;
- arranging two separate webinars by women entrepreneurs in honor of Women’s History Month;
- coordinating firmwide communications reflecting on PBS’ five-part film series titled “Asian Americans;”
- sponsoring a webinar by representatives of SAAPRI (South Asian American Policy Research Institute) for Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month;
- commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre; and
- establishing Juneteenth as a paid firm holiday.
Click here for our Committee on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Mission Statement.
Aronberg Goldgehn will sponsor PODER's 2022 Conversation, Cocktails and Fireworks fundraiser on June 15 at the Cliff Dwellers Club.... Read More
Attorneys from across the firm's practices were selected for inclusion in the 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.... Read More
The Trademark Reporter recently published Lauren M. Ingram's article regarding cultural misappropriation in the United States.... Read More
Karen R. Mills will discuss estate planning and elder law as they relate to clients with dementia in the upcoming DCBA Joint Estate Planning and Elder Law webinar on Wednesday, January 26.... Read More
Sponsored by Aronberg Goldgehn, the CBA Business Divorce and Complex Ownership Disputes Committee will hold its monthly webinar on Tuesday, January 11.... Read More